- Location : Southern Africa
- Population : 16,150,000 (2016)
- Size : 390,757Sq Km
- Economy (GDP) : $16bn (2016)
- Currency (Convertibility) : At present foreign countries' currencies such as USA, UK & Euro, etc are used as the currencies of the country.
- Climate : Varied Cool Season; Rain from November - March; Dry from May - September;
- Languages Spoken : English - Official Language; About 16 indigenous native Languages are officially recognised of which Shona and Ndebele are most spoken.
- National Website : www.zim.gov.zw