- Location : North Africa
- Population : 6,293,000 (2016)
- Size : 1,760,000 Sq Km (Fourth biggest in Africa)
- Economy (GDP) : $35bn (2011)
- Currency (Convertibility) : Libyian Dinar (Convertible)
- Climate : The Country fall into five climate zones. The two dominant are Mediterranean and Desert climate; Generally very hot at days and cold at nights; Very scanty rainfall.
- Languages Spoken : Arabic - Official language; A number of other indigenous native Languages.
- National Website : www.pm.gov.ly