- Location : Central Africa
- Population : 1,980,000 (2016)
- Size : 267,667 Sq Km
- Economy (GDP) : $7.18bn (2016)
- Currency (Convertibility) : CFA Franc (Non convertible in the foreign exchanges)
- Climate : Hot and Humid all year round; Dry season in June - September; Occasional rainfall in December and January; Heavy rainfall in February - May, October and November.
- Languages Spoken : French - Official Language; About 40 indigenous native languages.
- National Website : www.gouvernement.ga